Call or Text One of Our Guides Below to Book Your Trip Today!
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Valid credit card information is required to book a trip. If the Captain cancels a trip due to bad weather, the Client is not responsible for any fees. If the Client cancels a charter within 24 Hours of the scheduled charter, the Client is responsible for the full fee of the charter as we cannot rebook the charter. If the Client cancels the charter within 1 week of the charter, the Client will be charged a $100 rebooking fee.
- Multi-Boat and Multi-Day trips will receive a 15% gratuity.
- Redfish are Catch & Release only.
- If you choose to keep some fish, be sure to bring a cooler with you.
- We can arrange group or corporate charters. We have a great network of other area guides that we will coordinate with to accommodate large groups.
- Check with your guide to determine where to meet, skiff trips and tarpon trips sometimes leave from different locations. We will be sure to arrange the most convenient location to meet, depending on where you are staying and where you will be fishing.
- Any broken tackle is the responsibility of the guide, any rods and reels dropped overboard are the responsibility of the client.
- Children under the age of 6 MUST wear a PFD while we are underway. Please let us know if there is a child under the age of 6 so we can make PFD arrangements.